Centennial Park Pipe Relining
Pipe Relining Solutions is Centennial Park’s pipe relining specialist
In 1904, 101 acres of land were subdivided to make way for residential development. To ensure high standards, certain requirements were imposed. No wooden buildings or terrace homes were allowed; brick or stone were mandated, with tile or slate roofs. Between 1905 and 1925, a wide range of substantial, quality homes were built, featuring a mixture of Federation, Arts and Crafts, Victorian and Old English styles. (Wikipedia 2019)
Broken pipes? Tree root infested drains?
Forget digging them up and replacing them. Instead reline them using our pipe relining technology. You will save your trees, garden and driveway and never experience blocked drains again.
Centennial Park pipe relining offers the following benefits:
- Renews pipe work without digging
- Saves your trees, garden & driveway
- Eliminates tree root problems for good
- Tough, durable & watertight
- Stronger than brand new PVC
- 35 year guarantee
- 50 years life expectancy
Why choose Pipe Relining Solutions for Centennial Park pipe relining?
- Our reliners are in-house and highly experienced: we have been relining for over 10 years.
- We were trained in Germany by Brawoliner®
- We are drainage specialists: we reline and clear drains all day, every day.
- Our pricing is competitive: We will beat any comparable quote.
- We offer interest free finance.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
On completion of your works you will receive:
- Before and after footage of your relined pipe work
- A 35 year installation guarantee certificate
- Annual inspection at no extra cost
If you need a pipe relining Centennial Park specialist to provide a quote or more information regarding our pipe relining services, call 1300 DONT DIG or fill out our Pipe Relining Contact Form here.
Call Centennial Park’s pipe relining specialists today!