Double Bay developed soon after initial European settlement in 1788. In the early years of the colony, Double Bay was used as shelter for fishermen who would regularly fish around the harbour. Farming mostly cattle and lettuce a farm had developed and by 1814 it had increased to envelop the valleys leading into Woollahra, Bondi Junction, Bellevue Hill, and Point Piper. (Wikipedia 2019)
Broken pipes? Tree root infested drains?
Forget digging them up and replacing them. Instead reline them using our pipe relining technology. You will save your trees, garden and driveway and never experience blocked drains again.
Double Bay pipe relining offers the following benefits:
- Renews pipe work without digging
- Saves your trees, garden & driveway
- Eliminates tree root problems for good
- Tough, durable & watertight
- Stronger than brand new PVC
- 35 year guarantee
- 50 years life expectancy
Why choose Pipe Relining Solutions for Double Bay pipe relining?
- Our reliners are in-house and highly experienced: we have been relining for over 10 years.
- We were trained in Germany by Brawoliner®.
- We are drainage specialists: we reline and clear drains all day, every day.
- Our pricing is competitive: We will beat any comparative quote.
- We offer interest free finance.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
On completion of your works you will receive:
- Before and after footage of your relined pipe work
- A 35 year installation guarantee certificate
- Annual inspection at no extra cost
If you need a pipe relining Double Bay specialist to provide a quote or more information regarding our pipe relining services, call 1300 DONT DIG or fill out our Pipe Relining Contact Form here.
Call Double Bay’s pipe relining specialists today!