Leichhardt is named after the Prussian explorer Ludwig Leichhardt, who in the 1840s was feted for his 4,800 km expedition in search of an overland route from southern Queensland to Port Essington, a British settlement on the far northern coast of Australia (some 300 km to the north of the modern city of Darwin). (Wikipedia 2019)
Broken pipes? Tree root infested drains?
Forget digging them up and replacing them. Instead reline them using our pipe relining technology. You will save your trees, garden and driveway and never experience blocked drains again.
Leichhardt pipe relining offers the following benefits:
- Renews pipe work without digging
- Saves your trees, garden & driveway
- Eliminates tree root problems for good
- Tough, durable & watertight
- Stronger than brand new PVC
- 35 year guarantee
- 50 years life expectancy
Why choose Pipe Relining Solutions for Leichhardt pipe relining?
- Our reliners are in-house and highly experienced: we have been relining for over 10 years.
- We were trained in Germany by Brawoliner®.
- We are drainage specialists: we reline and clear drains all day, every day.
- Our pricing is competitive: We will beat any comparative quote.
- We offer interest free finance.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
On completion of your works you will receive:
If you need a pipe relining Leichhardt specialist to provide a quote or more information regarding our pipe relining services, call 1300 DONT DIG or fill out our Pipe Relining Contact Form here.
Call Leichhardt’s pipe relining specialists today!