Wahroonga Pipe Relining
Pipe Relining Solutions is Wahroonga’s pipe relining specialist
Wahroonga is an Aboriginal word meaning our home. In the early days of the British colonisation of New South Wales, the main activity was cutting down the tall trees which grew there. Wahroonga was first colonised by the British in 1822 by Thomas Hyndes, a convict who became a wealthy landowner. (Wikipedia 2019)
Broken pipes? Tree root infested drains?
Forget digging them up and replacing them. Instead reline them using our pipe relining technology. You will save your trees, garden and driveway and never experience blocked drains again.
Wahroonga pipe relining offers the following benefits:
- Renews pipe work without digging
- Saves your trees, garden & driveway
- Eliminates tree root problems for good
- Tough, durable & watertight
- Stronger than brand new PVC
- 35 year guarantee
- 50 years life expectancy
Why choose Pipe Relining Solutions for Wahroonga pipe relining?
- Our reliners are in-house and highly experienced: we have been relining for over 10 years.
- We were trained in Germany by Brawoliner®.
- We are drainage specialists: we reline and clear drains all day, every day.
- Our pricing is competitive: We will beat any comparative quote.
- We offer interest free finance.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
On completion of your works you will receive:
- Before and after footage of your relined pipe work
- A 35 year installation guarantee certificate
- Annual inspection at no extra cost
If you need a pipe relining Wahroonga specialist to provide a quote or more information regarding our pipe relining services, call 1300 DONT DIG or fill out our Pipe Relining Contact Form here.
Call Wahroonga’s pipe relining specialists today!