The ‘no dig’ sewer repair solution for strata and building managers
Pipe Relining Solutions provides an advanced solution to strata and building managers who have problems with cracked, leaking or root-infested drains and sewer pipes and want to minimise disruption to multiple owners and tenants occupying one building.
The last thing strata or building managers want is to deal with is the threat of tenants moving out when blocked drains or drainage problems become critical. We have years of experience working with strata managers, real estate agents and building managers helping them fix problems that can be time sensitive and sometimes very unpleasant.
Pipe relining is the ‘no dig’ sewer repair solution without excavation. This means we can repair sewer pipes with minimal disruption to the occupants of the residential or commercial properties you manage.
Pipe relining creates a completely new pipe inside the old one. This ‘pipe within a pipe’ is 100% watertight, stronger than PVC pipe, and has a life expectancy of 50 years. Read more about how ‘no dig’ sewer repair works.
Compared to the traditional dig and replace method of sewer repair, our pipe relining offers many benefits.
Top 7 benefits of ‘no dig’ sewer repair:
- Minimal disruption
‘No dig’ means minimal disruption to the property. Most jobs can be completed in one day – without the mess and noise of excavation.
- Save money and time
Save on the cost, time and hassle of restoring the property and landscaping.
- More effective protection
Relined pipes have improved flow and more effective protection from root penetration than newly installed pipes.
- Versatile application
Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial pipes, sewers and drains from 100mm to 300mm wide with multiple bends, changes in pipe diameter, horizontal, vertical, concealed pipes and junctions.
- Patch smaller sewer repairs
Patching to repair sewer lines is also possible – we can fix smaller or localised sewer issues with a patch or sectional sewer repair.
- We can even reline old cast iron stacks in apartment blocks.
- Our installation work is guaranteed for 20 years.
We use the state of the art, Watermarked Brawoliner® system that is the best performer in strict quality control tests in Germany and the UK.
What Strata and Building Managers should know:
Because we are experts in drainage and not just plumbers, we are able to:
- Clear blocked drains using high pressure water jets, which are not only safer for your pipework but also more effective than other methods.
- Provide you with a report to send to your Strata committees outlining the recommendations to remedy the problem using relining or dig up replacement methods.
- Meet with committee members’ onsite and discuss their options for immediate works if required.
- Provide our domestic clients with Home Warranty Insurance.
- Provide annual inspections on our completed works so they know that their investment is safe.
- Always available to discuss price with committee members so that everyone gets the best product at the best price.
- Additionally, we offer inspection services that help them with their ongoing maintenance plans.
- We can assist you by producing resident’s letters to inform your owners/tenants of any potential disruption.
Sydney’s ‘no dig’ sewer repair experts
Pipe Relining Solutions are Sydney’s leading experts in ‘no dig’ sewer repair. Our experienced plumbers are certified to install Brawoliner®, our equipment is state of the art, and we fully guarantee our work. Read more about us.
Get a Free Sewer Repair Quote
If your pipes or drains are in urgent need of repair, call us on 1300 366 834 for a simple, quick and permanent solution to your drain problems.