Rehabilitate cracked and leaking junctions using a ‘no dig’ junction repair system
Quite often pipe problems such as cracking, leaking and dislodgments occur at the junctions where two separate pipes connect. Using the Brawoliner® ‘no dig’ junction repair system, we can rehabilitate underground junctions without excavation. This can save you the significant costs of restoring your property especially where the junction is inaccessible, under landscaping or concrete.
How does the Brawoliner® ‘no dig’ junction repair system work?
Clear the drain
The damaged pipe is prepared for the junction repair by cutting out all roots and clearing debris using a high-pressure water jet.
A CCTV drain camera is inserted to inspect the repair area, determine the size of the junction repair and ensure it is sufficiently prepared.
Match the dimensions of the junction
A liner is matched to the dimensions of the junction, impregnated with epoxy resin and secured to an inflatable bladder or ‘packer’. The packer is inserted into the junction.
Inflate junction packer
The packer is inflated to the shape of the junction.
Cure packer with steam
The junction repair is cured using circulated steam.
Deflate and remove junction packer
The junction packer is deflated and removed from the junction.
Reinspect junction repair
The junction repair is inspected with a CCTV camera to ensure the repair is successful. The result is a brand new pipe junction.
You receive video footage of the pipe before and after the junction repair.
Facts you should know about our junction repairs:
- We offer free quotes!
- We can reline pipes from 100mm up to 225mm in diameter.
- Types of junctions that we repair include: sewer, stormwater, earthenware, copper, asbestos and cast iron to name a few.
- You get more effective protection from root penetration with trenchless pipe relining than newly installed pipes.
- We use the Brawoliner® junction pipe relining system. This is the best performer in strict quality control tests in Germany and the UK.
- By relining junctions and main lines, a completely seamless internal liner is created. This prevents any possibility of tree root ingress at any point in the drain system.
Sydney’s ‘no dig’ Junction Repair Experts
Pipe Relining Solutions are Sydney’s leading experts in pipe relining, pipe patching and junction repair. Our experienced plumbers are fully trained, our equipment is state of the art, and we guarantee our work for 35 years.
Get a Free Junction Repair Quote
If you have a junction in urgent need of repair, call us on 1300 366 834 for a quick and permanent solution to your drain problems.